Saturday, July 21, 2012

Introducing Mrs. Felixity

As my “About Me” section says, I am Leah Felix. Wife of Erwin. Filipino IT professional based in Singapore. Blogger when my schedule allows me to be one.

Wife of Erwin – I’ve been married for two years now. I got married on July 17, 2010 to my then boyfriend of three years, Erwin. I love how my married name, Felix, means happy and fortunate. “Felixity” is actually a play of the words “Felix” and “felicity” (an instance of great happiness). I added “Mrs.”, so that the name would also reflect my marital status.

Filipino IT professional based in Singapore – I’ve been in the IT industry for more than nine years. I started in Accenture - Manila, Philippines and that’s where I met my husband.  I moved to Singapore some time in 2008 and now, I am working for a multinational bank’s IT group here in Singapore. My husband is also based here in Singapore.

Blogger when my schedule allows me to be one – I’ve always liked writing. When I was in college, I was with the student publication and most of my published works were Filipino short stories.  I don’t get to do creative writing anymore, but I still try to write about my personal experiences during my free time. I used to write at http://notjustaboxofchocolates.blogspot.com and http://tsokolatenileah.blogspot.com, but I wanted a fresh space, hence, this new blog.

So, that’s basically who I am and hopefully, as I continue to fill this new space with my stories, I also get to share more about myself and the things that made and make me "Mrs. Felixity".

4 comments:

  1. pink! love the layout, looks so fresh. :D welcome back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, kris! hopefully, this won't be my first and last post! haha! :)

      Delete
  2. Leah! Looking forward to more posts! Haven't heard from you for quite a long time :) Naalala kita when i celebrated my 10th yr anniversary sa Accenture. Musta na?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi tecapitana! i'm good. erm... may i have your real name, please? nahihirapan ako manghula. haha! :)

      Delete